A holistic nutrition coach helps you achieve your greatest fitness potential through nutrition and wellness.
Here are 5 reasons why you should seek help from a nutrition coach:
- The most obvious, you’ve tried making changes in your diet, on your own, but haven’t stuck to any of the new habits you’ve tried to create. – a Nutrition Coach has done the work and research so you don’t have to. Everything that I “preach”, I practice. I’ve made the same changes, you’re trying to make, in myself first and have learned and developed some effective tips to help you. A nutrition coach makes recommendations that are customized to fit your needs, not the other way around.
- You’ve reached a plateau in your weight loss or fitness journey and want to try something new to jump start your results. – Working with a nutrition coach would be a fresh pair of eyes on your current habits to provide you with new ways to improve and achieve your goals. Last 10 pounds anyone?
- You are transitioning or interested in transitioning to a plant based diet, or maybe you just want to cut back on meat. – A nutrition coach, with a specialty in vegetarian/vegan nutrition, can walk you through this sometimes frustrating and intimidating but so beneficial process. It is not advised to go cold turkey when transitioning or cutting back so allow me to simplify this part for you. Even offer you some delicious recipes that won’t have you missing meat.
- You’d like to save time and money.– A quick google search will show how much advice there is on eating: what to eat, when to eat, how to eat… etc. If you’re like me you spend all this time researching and find a new plan to try. Go out and buy all the ingredients only to repeat this cycle in a few weeks when you stumble on some differing information. I remember when I first started it felt like I lived at Whole Foods. I don’t even want to think about how much money I’ve spent there. Lol! But it was all worth it to get to this point where I could learn what works and what doesn’t so I could share it with you. Spare yourself, let me help you.
- You have no more effs to give, nothing to lose but the poor habits, and are ready to get healthy. – I started my fitness journey March 2014, I weighed between 220 and 230 pounds, my heaviest, ever! I know how low one must get before it clicks in your mind and are ready to put in the work.
- You’re tired of dieting and are looking for a long term change, a lifestyle change. – Diets don’t teach you habits that bring on any lasting change. When you make a lifestyle change you’re in essence learning what to provide your body so it will perform at it’s best. In other words, unlearning what you thought you knew. Once you have the knowledge to go with your new habits it’s easier to make better choices because now you know why you’re doing what you do.
If any of these resonate with you then contact me and let’s get started.